The Kodály Music Education Institute of Australia invites contributions for future issues of our National Newsletter.
Articles that promote discussion of an issue of concern to music educators are encouraged. The articles we publish in the National Newsletter include:
- Feature articles (1500-2000 words)
- Opinion articles (1000 words) – an argument in the style of newspaper opinion columns
- Book reviews
- Summaries of new research (1000 words)
- Articles should be written using plain English.
- Authors are requested to include a short biographical note of no more than 100 words.
- Articles that are considered by the editor(s) to be overly promotional or advertorial will not be published.
- Author(s) are responsible for compiling and ensuring that any material that has influenced the research or writing has been properly cited and credited both in the text and in the list of references.
- Author(s) are responsible for ensuring they have consent to make use of included data, figures and images (e.g. music scores)
- It is the authors responsibility to ensure articles submitted for re-publication (i.e. published elsewhere) have consent to submit their article for publication by KMEIA in the National Newsletter.
- Articles should be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word document with no formatting
- Email submissions to the KMEIA National Administrator (email@example.com)