Kodály Australia appreciates all donations big and small. Contributions will directly assist National Council providing services to members including:
- Scholarships assisting study abroad
- Commissioning of innovative resources
- Awards recognising extraordinary contribution to the association
- Oversight of the Australian Kodály Certificate, including lecturer accreditation and mentoring
- Oversight and support for the biennial Kodály Australia Conference
- A national forum where representatives from all branches and association executive come together
- Public liability insurance
- A national administrator and membership database
- A national website
- Special projects, such as the archiving of association records and memories
Every donation makes a difference and helps us support members and the broader community. There are three ways to donate below.
Donate instantly using your PayPal account.
Contact us for information on how to donate using bank transfer.
Donate by Mail
Send cheques to:
Kodaly Music Institute of Australia Inc.
PO Box 102
Burpengary QLD 4505
I am humbled to be elected as President of the Kodály Music Education Institute of Australia. The President along with members of the National Council provide leadership and governance of our association. I look forward to working with the 2022-2024 Council members …
On behalf of Kodály Australia, I write to thank you for your support this year and offer our season’s greetings. I trust your work has now wrapped up for the year, and you are celebrating the festive season with family …
It is an honour to introduce you to the 2022 Awards for Excellence in Australian Kodály-inspired Music Education. These awards aim to recognise members of our community who in the past two years have made an exceptional contribution and impact …
Kodály Australia promotes and facilitates reconciliation with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. As part of our journey in reconciliation, we have updated our membership registration to include the following voluntary questions: I’m an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Person: …
Kodály Australia is proud to support Australian music education research that may benefit our members. Early career music teachers within five years of graduating from an initial teacher education program are invited to participate in the research project, Early Career …