Kodály Australia appreciates all donations big and small. Contributions will directly assist National Council providing services to members including:
- Scholarships assisting study abroad
- Commissioning of innovative resources
- Awards recognising extraordinary contribution to the association
- Oversight of the Australian Kodály Certificate, including lecturer accreditation and mentoring
- Oversight and support for the biennial Kodály Australia Conference
- A national forum where representatives from all branches and association executive come together
- Public liability insurance
- A national administrator and membership database
- A national website
- Special projects, such as the archiving of association records and memories
Every donation makes a difference and helps us support members and the broader community. There are three ways to donate below.
Donate instantly using your PayPal account.
Contact us for information on how to donate using bank transfer.
Donate by Mail
Send cheques to:
Kodaly Music Institute of Australia Inc.
PO Box 102
Burpengary QLD 4505
Kodály Australia believes that every child and young person needs access to quality and valued music education. The Australian Curriculum: The Arts provides an important framework in which we work to deliver school music education for all. We are committed …
The draft of the revised Australian Curriculum is open for public consultation until Thursday 8 July 2021 and it is time to have your voice heard. There are significant implications for music in the proposed curriculum, and this is the …
Kodály Australia is proud to support Australian music education research that may benefit our members. The National Council has agreed to distribute information for the research project, Re-imagining the future: Music teaching and learning, and ICT in blended environments in …
Whilst the formation of Kodály WA emerged during 2010, it was on 23 January ten years ago that our branch officially became an incorporated association. This means this year we celebrate the 10th anniversary of Kodály WA! During our first …
On behalf of Kodály Australia, I write to thank you for your support this year and offer our best wishes for the festive season. Despite the unimagined challenges of 2020, there is still much to be thankful for. The pandemic …