Kodály Australia appreciates all donations big and small. Contributions will directly assist National Council providing services to members including:
- Scholarships assisting study abroad
- Commissioning of innovative resources
- Awards recognising extraordinary contribution to the association
- Oversight of the Australian Kodály Certificate, including lecturer accreditation and mentoring
- Oversight and support for the biennial Kodály Australia Conference
- A national forum where representatives from all branches and association executive come together
- Public liability insurance
- A national administrator and membership database
- A national website
- Special projects, such as the archiving of association records and memories
Every donation makes a difference and helps us support members and the broader community. There are three ways to donate below.
Donate instantly using your PayPal account.
Contact us for information on how to donate using bank transfer.
Donate by Mail
Send cheques to:
Kodaly Music Institute of Australia Inc.
PO Box 102
Burpengary QLD 4505
Today was a landmark occasion in the history of Kodály Australia. This year for the first time we postponed the national conference and brought our community together online – and what a success it was! Nearly three hundred music educators …
Join fellow educators throughout the world for a day of inspiring online presentations, practical workshops and engaging discussions led by internationally renowned leaders. The Summit will be recorded and all registered will receive access to the recording. So if you can’t make it on the day, still …
Kodály Australia stands against racism and discrimination in all forms. The Black Lives Matter movement has energised important conversations and learning in the global music education community concerning systemic racism and oppression, cultural appropriation, decolonisation, and censorship of indigenous cultures. …
I am pleased to announce that Kodály Australia has recently partnered with the South Australia Government Department for Education Music Education Strategy and the International Society for Music Education. The Music Education Strategy (MES) aspires to increase access to valued …
After close consultation with stakeholders and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020 Kodály Australia Conference until September/October 2022 to be held in Canberra, ACT. Having spent the best part of 2 years preparing for …