Kodály Australia appreciates all donations big and small. Contributions will directly assist National Council providing services to members including:
- Scholarships assisting study abroad
- Commissioning of innovative resources
- Awards recognising extraordinary contribution to the association
- Oversight of the Australian Kodály Certificate, including lecturer accreditation and mentoring
- Oversight and support for the biennial Kodály Australia Conference
- A national forum where representatives from all branches and association executive come together
- Public liability insurance
- A national administrator and membership database
- A national website
- Special projects, such as the archiving of association records and memories
Every donation makes a difference and helps us support members and the broader community. There are three ways to donate below.
Donate instantly using your PayPal account.
Contact us for information on how to donate using bank transfer.
Donate by Mail
Send cheques to:
Kodaly Music Institute of Australia Inc.
PO Box 102
Burpengary QLD 4505
Recently a concert was held to honour Judy Johnson, recipient of the 2023 International Katalin Forrai Award. Judy is known to many in our community for her incredible contribution to Kodály-inspired music education in Australia and abroad. A recording of the concert can be …
The International Kodály Society (IKS) has recently announced the Sarolta Kodály Scholarship I. The scholarship supports postgraduate study undertaken during the 2024-25 academic year at the Kodály Institute of the Liszt Academy. Applications are due no later than 15 January 2024. Full information, …
As we approach the end of 2023, I offer best wishes from Kodály Australia for the festive season and new year ahead. Much has been achieved this year, including: Special events to celebrate 50 years of Kodály Australia More than …
It is an honour to introduce the 2024 Awards for Excellence in Australian Kodály-inspired Music Education. These awards aim to recognise members of our community who in the past two years have made an exceptional contribution and impact in one of …
The International Kodály Society offers fee waiver scholarships to support participation in Kodály-inspired professional development. The closing date is 1 November 2023. Full information including selection criteria and eligibility is available on the IKS website. With best wishes Jason Boron …