Events by Category
- ACT Events
- AKC Courses
- Early Childhood Event
- Endorsed Events
- International Events
- National Events
- NSW Events
- QLD Events
- SA Events
- VIC Events
- WA Events
- This event has passed.
NSW: AKC Primary Levels 1 and 2 Winter School*
12 July 2016 @ 8:30 am - 15 July 2016 @ 5:00 pm$600
Primary Level 1 Methodology: Kate Thompson
Primary Level 2 Methodology: Mary-Jayne Smith
Musicianship – Beginners (Levels 1-3): Susan Creese, Intermediate (Levels 4-5): Réka Csernyik
Conducting – Beginners (Levels 1-3): Susan Creese, Intermediate (Levels 4-5): Réka Csernyik
DATES: Winter School (Days 5-8) Tuesday 12 July – Friday 15 July
TIME: 8:30 – 5:00 pm daily
Modules: Methodology, Materials, Teaching Techniques, Musicianship and Conducting
*In order to complete either Primary Level 1 or Primary Level 2 of the Australian Kodály Certificate participants must complete the full 8 days and also complete 10 hours of Extension Studies either in the form of an online assignment or Choral Weekend
COSTS – WINTER SCHOOL (26 hours BOSTES accredited PD)
Members: $600 (must be members when registering)
Student Members: $300 (must be members when registering)
Student non-members: $350
Click here to register for Musicianship and Conducting modules ONLY
INVOICES: Download your AKC Winter School Invoice below:
If you wish to enroll for single subjects (Methodology, Musicianship or Conducting) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Not a member? Go to www.kodaly.org.au and click on Membership
- If you need to withdraw from the course, please inform us via email or phone no later than 21 days prior to the day of the scheduled workshop or course.
- KMEIA NSW Br Inc reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or course that does not meet the minimum number of participants.
- If KMEIA NSW Inc cancels a workshop, paid registrants will be given full refunds.
- Information about any rescheduled workshop will be posted on our website at www.kodaly.org.au
- All registrations will incur a non-refundable cancellation fee of $50 unless the course is cancelled by KMEIA NSW.
- Cancellations made prior to Tuesday 21st June 2016 will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be provided if participants cancel after Tuesday 21st June 2016.
Total Course Cost
MEMBERS: $1320 (Autumn School $600 + Winter School $600 + Ext Studies $120)
NON-MEMBERS: $1540 (Autumn School $700 + Winter School $700 + Ext Studies $140)
FULL TIME STUDENTS: 50% of FULL RATE